Take your first step to new vision today by scheduling a FREE LASIK consultation. Based on your consultation and in-depth eye exam, we can create a custom LASIK plan to suit your needs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Performed more than 10,000 LASIK procedures
- Performed LASIK procedures using the best excimer lasers in the world
- Received his medical degree from the University of Miami School of Medicine
- Completed his fellowship in corneal and refractive surgery at Bascom-Palmer Eye Institute
- Received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia
- Provides an advanced level of treatment and care to patients with severe complications
- Received her optometry degree from Northeastern State University College in 1996
- Board certified by the North Carolina Board of Optometry
- Completed her residency with Southern College of Optometry
Welcome to TLC Charlotte LASIK
TLC Charlotte LASIK is a leading LASIK provider with superior technology, the experience of thousands of LASIK procedures, and a friendly and knowledgeable staff to answer all of your LASIK questions. You’re in good hands with TLC Laser Eye Centers.
TLC Charlotte LASIK sets the Gold Standard for outstanding patient experiences and outcomes through:
Our Expertise: Dr. Scott Jaben has performed more than 10,000 LASIK procedures using the best excimer lasers in the world. Dr. William Hammonds completed his fellowship in corneal and refractive surgery at Bascom-Palmer Eye Institute and provides an advanced level of treatment and care to patients with severe complications.
Advanced LASIK Technology: We pride ourselves on our commitment to investing in the latest, safest technology to ensure you achieve your best possible results. Our team constantly upgrade to the latest proven technology, ensuring a balance between adopting the best new technology and adopting the safest technology on the market.
Exceptional Patient Care and Education: Our TLC Charlotte LASIK surgeons and trained staff are here to advise you on which LASIK laser vision correction procedure is appropriate for producing the best results based on your individual vision correction needs. During your FREE consultation, we'll answer all of your LASIK questions and help you on your way to better vision.
Fees That Match Our Quality Service: Despite the multiple North Carolina laser surgery options available, TLC LASIK stands alone when it comes to quality and patient care. We work with some of the largest Health Insurance Plan providers in the area and we also offer affordable financing options. We also stand behind your vision results for life with the TLC Lifetime Commitment®.
Schedule your FREE TLC Charlotte LASIK Consultation today.
† A credit application will be required, along with verification of income and identification. A down payment may be required based on credit history.