Take your first step to new vision today by scheduling a FREE LASIK consultation. Based on your consultation and in-depth eye exam, we can create a custom LASIK plan to suit your needs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Board certified ophthalmologist specializing in corneal, cataract, and refractive surgery
- Performed tens of thousands of refractive surgeries
- Authored numerous publications, including chapters in major ophthalmic textbooks
- Board certified ophthalmologist and serves as Associate Director of Kremer Eye Center in King of Prussia
- Served as Vice Chairman of Maryland General Hospital’s Department of Ophthalmology
Welcome to TLC Kremer Philadelphia LASIK
Kremer Eye Centers' primary PA office and certified ambulatory surgical center is located in King of Prussia, 30 minutes from Center City Philadelphia. LASIK, PRK, cataract surgery, glaucoma treatment, and more are performed, with an emphasis on patient care and outcomes.
Kremer also has satellite offices available for initial appointments and follow-up care, located in:
- Center City Philadelphia
- King of Prussia