LASIK Savings: $500*
Affordable vision is within your reach.
We offer FREE CONSULTATIONS to help determine if you're a good candidate for laser eye surgery (LASIK, Custom LASIK, 3D Mapping and Bladeless LASIK). Offer expires January 31, 2015.
Affordable vision iswithin your reach.
Make LASIK affordable at TLC
1Take advantage of our $500 Offer*
20% Financing Options Available
3Save by using a FSA or HSARequest a LASIK Info Kit
- TLC Laser Eye Centers is North America's largest and most experienced laser eye surgery provider. More than 2.2 million laser vision correction procedures have been performed at TLC.
- At TLC, we are focused on setting the highest standards of care in the industry by providing quality care, the latest technology and experienced surgeons.
- TLC wants to help you maintain the best vision possible and that's why we stand behind our patients' vision results for life with the TLC Lifetime Commitment.
The best way for you to determine if you are a candidate for LASIK is with a personal, one-on-one consultation with an experienced, licensed TLC doctor.
LASIK can treat people who:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Are in good general health
- Have a stable prescription
- Have no eye diseases
At TLC, we realize that it's confusing to hear a variety of answers for a medical procedure, so keep these points in mind:
- Prices vary based on your doctor, your prescription and the technology.
- Find out if the price quoted includes all of the pre- and post-surgery follow up exams such as lifetime commitment.
- The best way to determine your cost of LASIK is to schedule a FREE Consultation. Your cost is based on the procedure that is best suited for your eyes.
You can save on LASIK by using your FSA or HSA1
A Flexible Spending Account can make LASIK even more affordable by using pre-tax dollars to pay for LASIK. Find out more
(1Actual FSA savings may vary. US Only)
*LASIK Savings ($250 per eye) valid on Bladeless Custom LASIK at participating TLC locations only. Patient must complete their procedure by January 31, 2015. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or special offers, previous surgery, insurance or vision care plan savings.
**Actual FSA savings will vary based on your individual tax situation.