|Dr. Eugene Gabianelli|
|Dr. Andrew Feinberg|
|Dr. Evan Schoenberg|
|Dr. Jessica Bailey|
Take your first step to new vision today by scheduling a FREE LASIK consultation. Based on your consultation and in-depth eye exam, we can create a custom LASIK plan to suit your needs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Among the first surgeons in Georgia to utilize Bladeless LASIK technology
- His LASIK experience dates back to 1995
- Received his medical degree from Washington University Medical School
- Specializes in LASIK and other corneal surgery
- Serves as Medical Director of Eye Surgery Center of Georgia
- Trained at the institution which pioneered LASIK
- Specializes in LASIK, PRK and other corneal surgery
- Trained at Vanderbilt, Emory, and Tulane Universities
- Completed specialized year in training devoted to refractive surgery and corneal transplantation
- Graduate of Purdue University and Indiana School of Optometry
- Extensive training in Custom Bladeless LASIK technology
- Member of the Georgia Optometric Association
Welcome to TLC Atlanta LASIK
At our Atlanta laser eye surgery center, we strive to ensure that the patient experience surpasses all expectations. Our successful clinical outcomes and patient education set us apart from our competitors.
Our patients travel from across Georgia and from as far as Florida and Alabama to our leading TLC LASIK Atlanta center for Custom Bladeless LASIK procedures.
Our center sets the Gold Standard for outstanding patient experiences and outcomes through:
Our Expertise: Corneal trained ophthalmologists Dr. Eugene Gabianelli and Dr. Andrew Feinberg bring their extensive refractive surgery expertise to TLC LASIK Atlanta. Dr. Gabianelli, Chief of Ophthalmology at St. Joseph’s, and Dr. Feinberg, Medical Director of Eye Surgery Center of Georgia, have together performed over 15,000 LASIK procedures.
Advanced LASIK Technology: As laser technology evolves, we pride ourselves on our commitment to investing in FDA approved technology to ensure you achieve your best possible results.
Exceptional Patient Care and Education: TLC Atlanta LASIK patients are welcome to join us for a free consultation, where we thoroughly examine their vision to determine whether they make a strong LASIK candidate. We also take the time to educate and answer any questions they may have about the LASIK procedure.
- Fees That Match Our Quality Service: With all of the laser eye surgery options available, it is helpful to consider the overall quality of service when comparing fees. We are affiliated with some of the largest Health Insurance Plan providers in Georgia and offer affordable financing options. We also stand behind your vision results for life with the TLC Lifetime Commitment®.
Schedule your FREE TLC Atlanta LASIK Consultation today.
TLC Atlanta Receives “World Class” Customer Service Award!