TLC Lifetime Commitment
What Is the TLC Lifetime Commitment®?
We have incredible confidence in the stability of the results achieved by patients who have LASIK at a TLC Laser Eye Center, and we stand behind those vision results. The TLC Lifetime Commitment® program helps patients who choose TLC maintain the best possible vision throughout their lives.
Eligibility for the TLC Lifetime Commitment® Program
The TLC Lifetime Commitment® program covers qualified patients* who have had laser vision correction at a TLC Laser Eye Center by a participating surgeon. In order to maintain eligibility, patients should keep the following in mind:
- Complete post-operative appointments after treatment.
- Complete annual eye exams with your TLC-affiliated eye doctor.
- Ask your TLC Laser Eye Center for complete details.
- Certain changes in your visual system may affect your ability to have an enhancement.
Schedule a FREE LASIK Consultation Todaybook now
Benefits of the TLC Lifetime Commitment®
Our intention is to help patients who come to TLC maintain their highest quality vision throughout their entire lives.
- Patients who have visual changes with time may require additional treatment. They will receive another same-technology procedure without charge at any TLC Laser Eye Center in North America.
- Qualifying patients are automatically enrolled in the TLC Lifetime Commitment® program upon completion of their laser vision correction.
- Patients needing or wanting a Custom LASIK enhancement can undergo the procedure for the difference between the current price of conventional LASIK and the cost for Custom LASIK. If the patient had Custom LASIK originally, their Custom LASIK enhancement is free.
Every patient who chooses TLC for LASIK is covered under the TLC Standard Enhancement Policy. If a patient’s vision worsens anytime within a year, we will cover the cost of an enhancement treatment that uses the same technology.
*TLC Lifetime Commitment® program is available only at participating TLC Laser Eye Centers to qualified patients. Please ask your center staff for details.