Dr. Blair Clark
Blair Clark, D.O., brings over 7 years of extensive experience in refractive surgery, making her a trusted professional in the field. With a strong background in neuro-ophthalmology, Dr. Clark completed significant research during her residency and pursued a fellowship specifically focused on neuro-ophthalmology. Her passion lies in medical retinal care, where she excels in administering anti-VEGF injections to address diabetic macular edema, macular degeneration, and retinal edema from various causes. Additionally, Dr. Clark utilizes lasers to effectively treat secondary cataracts, macular edema, glaucoma, and proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
Apart from her professional achievements, Dr. Clark leads a fulfilling life outside of medicine. She finds joy in activities like volleyball, scuba diving, traveling, and cherishing precious moments with her husband and two children.
Dr. Blair Clark’s expertise, combined with her dedication to patient care and ongoing professional development, make her a highly respected and sought-after ophthalmologist.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington: Major in marine biology with a minor in chemistry
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree
- Michigan State University: Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital: Neurology Internship
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- Board certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AOBOO-HNS)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery