Dr. Kristian Mostert, O.D. had LASIK in 2011, which sparked his interest in eyecare. After completing his Bachelor of Science at Brigham Young University, Dr. Mostert returned to his roots in the South and continued his education in Memphis at Southern College of Optometry where he earned his Doctor of Optometry. He then furthered his training by doing clinical rotations in Rock Hill, SC and at the Joint Air Base in Charleston, SC practicing primary care optometry.
Dr. Mostert grew up in a military family. His father was in the Air Force for his entire childhood, so he had the opportunity to move every couple of years to places across the U.S. and overseas – most notably England, Germany, and Japan.
He enjoys spending time outdoors with his girlfriend, especially hiking and playing frisbee. He also has a passion for weightlifting and eating. He likes trying new foods and making new recipes at home with his girlfriend.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- William Feinbloom Low Vision Award
- Graduated Cum Laude from SCO
- Obtained rank of Eagle Scout
- Member of American Optometric Association and Colorado Optometric Association