Dr. Leon Aleksandrovich
Leon Aleksandrovich, M.D., is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in laser vision correction (LASIK/PRK). Dr. Aleksandrovich has performed over 10,000 laser vision correction procedures over the past 12 years of practice. He’s dedicated to using the most advanced technology and laser techniques to correct your vision safely and effectively. After graduating from New York University with degrees in Psychology and Russian literature, Dr. Aleksandrovich completed his medical training at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While there, he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honors society and received an Outstanding Student achievement award. He completed his ophthalmic surgery training at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt/Columbia Presbyterian Hospitals in New York City, where he was a Chief Resident during his final year.
Dr. Aleksandrovich is a member of several select professional societies, including the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. This allows him to share his knowledge and continually perfect his surgical and clinical acumen.
Dr. Aleksandrovich is fluent in Russian and conversational Spanish, and in his free time, he enjoys skiing, biking, and traveling.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- New York University, Bachelor of Science
- Temple University School of Medicine
- St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency
- North Shore Hospital, Internship
- Diamond Vision, Refractive Fellowship
MEMBERSHIPS | HONORS
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Board-certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha – Honor Medical Society