Take your first step to new vision today by scheduling a FREE LASIK consultation. Based on your consultation and in-depth eye exam, we can create a custom LASIK plan to suit your needs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
- Joined Harvard Eye Associates in 1999
- Received international acclaim for his research in optimizing the quality of vision after laser surgery
- Editor of the American Academy of Ophthalmology’s primary
- Surgeon with Harvard Eye Associates since 1988
- Performed many thousands of LASIK procedures and cataract surgeries
- Worked with nonprofit groups combatting blindness in developing countries
- Board certified Optometrist with full accreditation
- Granted her Optometry degree from Nova Southeastern University in Florida
- Gained valuable LASIK experience at TLC in Ventura County
Welcome to TLC Laguna Hills LASIK
TLC’s newest eye surgery center, TLC at Harvard Eye is now open. Our Laguna Hills Lasik center offers industry-leading technology performed by the area’s most respected LASIK surgeons. Our new state-of-the-art laser eye center is conveniently located at Harvard Eye Associates’ Laguna Hills location in Orange County.
At TLC Laguna Hills LASIK, we set the Gold Standard for outstanding patient experiences and outcomes through:
Our Expertise: Surgeons Diana H. Kersten, MD, FACS and John A. Hovanesian, MD, FACS, bring extensive LASIK experience to their Orange County LASIK practice. Combined, they have over 30 years of experience and have performed over 25,000 LASIK procedures.
Advanced LASIK Technology: Our surgeons use the most advanced, integrated LASIK system in the world including Wavefront Technology and Custom Bladeless LASIK.
Exceptional Patient Care and Education: During your free consultation at our Orange County LASIK office, we will take the time to educate you and answer any questions you may have about the LASIK procedure, as well as the other laser eye treatments available. Our Gold Standard approach extends throughout every step our technicians and surgeons follow when conducting ophthalmic testing and the LASIK surgery procedure.
- Fees That Match Our Quality Service: When deciding on a laser eye surgery provider, it is important to not base your decision solely on cost. It is also critical to understand why certain LASIK providers charge more per eye than others. Expertise, advanced technology, safety standards and quality patient care are all factored into our fees at TLC Laguna Hills LASIK. That is why we offer affordable financing options to help you make a choice that will affect you for the rest of your life. We also stand behind your vision results for life with the TLC Lifetime Commitment®.
Schedule your FREE TLC Laguna Hills LASIK Consultation today.
We are now offering limited Saturday consultation appointments at our San Clemente office. For availability, please call 949-916-4477.